<Confirmed>: Issue Triage
The project maintainer changes the status from 'Open' to 'Confirmed' through the Triage process. At this point, the following fields are specified:
- assignee: Developer in charge of the issue
- planned version/s: version/s planned to proceed with the issue
- priority: set according to the importance of the issue
- triage: always set to 'Approved' in the 'Confirmed' status
- labels: Freely set the labels as you need
QA maintainers can return the issue to 'CONFIRMED' status by pressing the 'QA Not Satisfied' button if an issue in the 'RESOLVED' status does not pass the QA test. Also, if the QA engineer determines that the issue requires a SPEC change, it can be returned to the 'CONFIRMED' status by pressing the 'QA Not Satisfied' button.
The developer in charge of the issue can return to the 'CONFIRMED' status by pressing the 'stop work' button when the issue in 'IN PROGRESS' status can no longer be progressed.